I am certainly the definition of a “Half Adult.” I prance through life blissfully unaware of what is happening.
Here are some New Years Resolutions I wish I didn’t have to make this year, but I do.
- Scrape my back windshield when it’s icy, instead of reversing blindly and hoping for the best
- Figure out what it means to have a 401K
- Stop eating cereal in bed and sleeping amongst crumbs
- Open all mail addressed to me, even if it’s not pretty looking
- Stop leaving dishes in my car
- Pay attention to the tags on clothes detailing how they are supposed to be washed
- Remember what doors I entered in large department stores without taking pictures
- Make sure to confirm it is a costume party before wearing a costume
- Start washing fruit before eating it
- Use more socially appropriate conversation starters with people I just met.
Wish me luck!
Blessings, not chins,